What is a Static Website?
Static Website are such type of website which are only managed by a web developer and user cannot interface with your website. In other hands Static websites are known as the combination of Flat pages with no user interface. Mostly websites are developed on static bases in the world of internet. A simple website can be developed by using HTML5, CSS3 and JQuery interface. Mostly small businesses, Companies and industries prefer static and simple website for their organizations. In additional you can develop a resume website, blog websites, gallery website, educational website in simple static mode.
Advantages of a Static Website?
Following are some Advantages of Static websites:
- Its take very low time to develop (We can develop it within one day or more than one days).
- Static websites are very fast and you can also get very low cost hosting for your static web sites.
- Its cost is very low, basically a company prefer to develop a HTML page in only 1K or $10.
Disadvantages of a Static Website?
Following are some Disadvantages of Static websites:
- You can not update a Static website if you are not a web developer
- Content Can get stagnant.
- A user cannot interact or interface with your website.
What is a Dynamic Website?
As compare to Static website Dynamic websites are too much expensive and very low in performance but high in functionalities. Basically Dynamic websites are come up with well design admin panel and through using this admin panel you can easily handle all content of your website. For Example: you can manage all type of paragraphs, news and events on your website through this admin panel. Nowadays mostly dynamic websites come with Content Management Systems (CMS) like WordPress, Joomla, Magento, Zen Cart, Oscommerce, vBulletin, SMF and others.
Advantages of a Dynamic Website?
Following are some Advantages of Dynamic websites:
- You can call back your clients or visitors by introducing new content.
- You can add users, or more admins to handle your website.
- Dynamic websites come with a lot of functionalities and user interfaces.
- You can easily update your website even you are not a web developer.
Disadvantages of a Dynamic Website?
Following are some Disadvantages of Dynamic websites:
- Dynamic websites are too much expensive and also very slow
- You also required a specific hosting panel for Dynamic websites.